Visitation is conducted Monday through Saturday, and each block is scheduled a night and time.
|A-Block||Monday||6 to 8:30 p.m.
|B-Block||Tuesday||6 to 8:30 p.m.
||Thursday||6 to 7 p.m.
||Thursday||7 to 8p.m.
||8 to 8:30 p.m.
||6 to 6:30 p.m.|
|F-Block||Wednesday||6:30 to 8 p.m.
|G1 and G2
||Friday||6 to 8 p.m.
|Holding Cells (Female)
||Saturday||8:30 to 9 p.m.
|Holding Cells (Male)
||8 to 8:30 p.m.
||Saturday||6 to 8 p.m.
- A maximum of 5 visitors are permitted per time slot.
- To visit an inmate, you need to be on the inmate's visitation list. If you are not on the list, you will not be permitted to visit.
- To sign up, call the visit line at 814-432-9631, Monday through Friday from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. excluding weekend and holidays. Those visit arrangements need to be the day before the holiday or the weekends.
Arrival & During Your Visit
- After registering, to visit you are to arrive at the Prison 10 minutes prior to your scheduled visitation time. You are not permitted to wait on Prison Property.
- Times for visitation are approximate and may be delayed due to prison operations.
- Failure to show up at the designated time will result in you being denied a visit for that evening.
- The Officer in Charge shall settle any questions or arguments; their decision is final.
- Persons who have been incarcerated in Venango County Prison within a year will be denied visitation.
- Photo identification is required for anyone over the age of 16 years.
- Any person who disrupts visitation will be asked to leave and may have their visitation privileges suspended or revoked.
Children & Contact Visits
A parent or legal guardian must accompany anyone under the age of 18. Children must be kept under control at all times. If they are not, the visit will be discontinued and further visitation privileges may be denied.
The prison does conduct contact visits for children only. This program takes place on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
For more information and to sign up, call 814-432-9635.
Any person possessing contraband while on Prison Property will have their visitation privileges revoked and criminal charges may be filed.
Electronic devices, such as cell phones and tape / video recorders, are considered contraband.
Visit an inmate from home.
To schedule a video visitation for inmate please go to secures website link shown to the right and click on it..
Jail Video Visit Regulations
Video visitation is a privilege provided to the inmates to make visitation more accessible to the general public.
There is a set rate per visit for each video visit that is paid for by the approved visitor.
Inmates not on disciplinary restrictions are permitted video visitation, when a visitor schedules a video visitation with them.
An inmate on disciplinary restrictions may receive one visitation per week; a video visit will count as the allotted visitation and will be logged in Xjail.
Deputy Warden will be responsible for reviewing the publics request to obtain a video visitation account.
Deputy Warden will be responsible for approving a video visit request from a visitor with an approved account.
The video visitation times may be altered and/or cancelled from the time requested to accommodate operations of the facility.
An inmate and or approved visitor will lose his or her video visitation privileges for rule violation.
Inmate and visitor shall be held to the same standard as an onsite visitation
Only the inmate and approved visitor is permitted to be on the video visitation
No lewd behavior or nudity is permitted.
No alcohol or drugs are to be visible during a video visitation.
No criminal activity.
9. All video visitations are recorded and subject to review. If criminal activity is suspected the video will be forwarded to the appropriate agency for possible prosecution.